Tree Crown Reduction in Suffolk, Essex & Norfolk.
Crown reduction is an operation which results in an overall reduction in the height and/or spread of the crown of a tree by means of a general shortening of twigs and/or branches, whilst retaining the main framework of the crown.
Staff at A1 Trees are highly trained and experienced in advanced crown reduction techniques.
Why reduce a tree?
- A tree crown may need to be reduced to improve light.
- A tree crown may need to be reduced as a result of decay and need weight reduction for safety reasons.
- A tree crown may need to be reduced to prevent breakage caused by wind sail.
- A tree crown may need to be reduced to revive a diseased or dying tree.
- A tree crown may need to be reduced in favor of a more valuable tree.
- A tree may have outgrown its location and a smaller crown size be more appropriate.
- A tree may need be reduced to make way for construction.